More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Mankato mother charged with endangerment after child falls from her moving vehicle
- Bitterly cold weekend ahead!
- Palestinian forces soldier on amid Israeli raids, US neglect
- McConnell’s maneuvers take backseat to Trump in shutdown
- Thousands expected at memorial for slain California officer
- Ailing US worker: Government needs to reactivate insurance
- California dries off after storms batter state for days
- MLK holiday represents big moment for 2020 Democrats
- Strike by Los Angeles teachers enters fifth day amid talks
- After cover-up trial, officer who shot teen to be sentenced
DNA connected to a Duluth murder case is being challenged in court.
Attorneys for a man charged in a brutal murder on the Iron Range claim he’s not mentally fit to stand trial.
A Spooner man is facing 12 felony counts, including first and second degree sexual assault of a child, as well as repeated sexual assault of the same child.
The officer who fired his weapon during an officer involved shooting, as well as the suspect involved, have been identified.