More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- NCAA sued by parents of college student killed by hammer
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store
- Cardi B responds to backlash over her drugging, robbing men
- Man convicted in Charlottesville attack plans to change plea
- After vanishing at airport, show dog reunites with owner
- The top 10 books on Apple’s iBooks-US
- Minnesota county approves tax break for Google data
- The Latest: Big challenge for new Bengals coach Taylor
- Wednesday’s 30% rain chance may be the biggest weather excitement for the next 7 days
- Hugh Dancy joins Claire Danes on final ‘Homeland’ season
Witnesses told police the suspect vehicle spotted was a newer, black Chevy Impala with four occupants.
Police say they have arrested the man suspected of breaking into a Lincoln Park home earlier this month.
Authorities say one person is in custody in Cook County after 20.9 grams of cocaine were found in a vehicle at the Grand Portage Port of Entry.
Court officials say Witter was able to arrange for the shipping of multiple packages of meth from sources in California, including his mother, while he was serving time for a previous drug charge.