More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- The Latest: New wrongful death lawsuit filed against doctor
- John Bogle, founder of Vanguard Group and pioneer of index mutual funds, dies at age 89, Vanguard says.
- Georgia candidate behind ‘deportation bus’ pleads not guilty
- Florists to duke it out in Philly at Interflora World Cup
- Third party to run center where comatose woman had baby
- US agent: Mexican police excluded from 2014 El Chapo manhunt
- Tennessee teacher who fled with student gets 20 years
- St. Paul cop charged with excessive force for kicking man
- Report: US investigating whether Huawei stole trade secrets
- No one hurt when bullets hit Minneapolis North High School
The officer who fired his weapon during an officer involved shooting, as well as the suspect involved, have been identified.
Jake Patterson, the man accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, has been moved out of the Barron County Jail.
UPDATE: Ashland bus driver arrested, held on charges of sexual assault, exposing child to harmful material
An Ashland area school bus driver and religious leader has been arrested for “inappropriate contact with a child,” according to the Ashland Police Department.
On Monday, the St. Louis County Attorney’s office amended the charges against 30-year-old Darrel Mayhew to include both intentional and unintentional second degree murder.