More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Israel partially demolishes suspected attacker’s home
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s distorted reality in expanding probes
- Twin Ports community collects toys for kids
- White House closer to partial shutdown with wall demand
- Top of mind: ‘Justice’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year
- Mom in toddler tussle video says she went into defense mode
- Iron Range home is a total loss following fire
Three people are in custody following a search at a home in Stone Lake, Wisconsin.
A Bayfield man has been found guilty of homicide stemming from a deadly drunk driving incident last summer.
Security footage shows someone trying to break into an ATM using a blowtorch.
Brian Ross Shaw, 34, made his first appearance in St. Louis County Court Thursday morning. He’s facing 2nd Degree Manslaughter charges in the death of 35-year-old Kevin John Weiss.