More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Topeka police sorry for Father’s Day tweet in poor taste
- Whitmer urges Congress to open banks to marijuana industry
- Ex-North Dakota grain trader signs plea deal in fraud scheme
- The Latest: Murder suspect read up on serial killers
- Harvard pulls Parkland grad’s admission over racist comments
- The Latest: Gov asks feds to declare fisheries disaster
- South Carolina man charged with branding sharks like cattle
- Minnesota governor to hand over power during knee surgery
- White House: Israelis not invited to Mideast peace workshop
- Enbridge to begin rock, soil sampling in Straits of Mackinac
The man convicted of breaking into a Park Point home and killing a man inside has learned his fate.
Police say two men have been charged for allegedly selling marijuana in a park zone in Duluth’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
According to court records, Deshon Bonnell, 18 entered that plea in St. Louis County Court.
Benjamin Lundquist, 34, learned his sentence in a St. Louis County courtroom Thursday afternoon.