More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Roundtree’s runner lifts Central Michigan over San Jose St.
- The Latest: Residents who fled flames return for memorial
- College basketball: Late rally lifts UMD over Michigan Tech 61 to 56
- North Carolina man’s body found in Mexican canyons
- Linebacker Anthony Barr inactive for Vikings against Bears
- Jonestown memorials held at cemetery with remains of 400
- AHL At A Glance
According to the Sheriff’s Office, a gunshot report was called in from the Sanford Hospital-Bemidji Emergency Department shortly after 5:30 Wednesday afternoon.
DULUTH, MN — The fate of a man accused of murdering a UMD student now lies in the hands of St. Louis County Judge Mark
Police say there have been at least five daytime burglaries, as well as attempted burglaries reported since November first.
A Barron County judge has ruled there is enough evidence to move forward with the case against Kyle Jaenke-Annis.