More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Saudi Aramco to buy liquid natural gas from US company
- The Latest: Evers, Republicans talk K-12 education funding
- ‘American Taliban’ John Walker Lindh to be released
- Trump says he won’t negotiate with Dems on policy while their inquiries continue: ‘you can’t do it’
- Man’s body recovered from Cass County lake
- The Latest: 2 school presidents knew of racist yearbook pic
- Convicted killer of 2 Virginia college students has cancer
- Mnuchin says he was unaware of IRS memo on tax returns
- Donald Trump Jr. has book out later this year
- Iowa governor blocks bill aimed at stopping anti-Trump suits
Two people are in custody after the Lake Superior Drug and Violent Crime Task Force after a drug bust in Hibbing.
Court records show the trial for Brian Nelis, 41, and Michael Sweet, also 41, is being held together, and is expected to start Tuesday.
A Lake Nebagamon man is set to face a jury for his ninth drinking and driving related charge.
According to the St. Louis County Court Administrator’s Office in Virginia, a judge made that ruling during 56-year-old Alan Birt’s court hearing Monday.