More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Tyson recalls chicken strips due to metal fears
- Trump intensifies effort to discredit Mueller report
- Astronauts take spacewalk to swap space station’s batteries
- Racetrack owner: No plan to keep Preakness in Baltimore
- Unemployment inches up in February in Minnesota
- Police: Man killed pregnant stepmom, called 911 at cemetery
- Union: Pellets hit teachers during active-shooter training
- Kentucky anti-vaxxer gets hearing over chickenpox ban
- Alabama prison shuts off water to cells, hunger strike ends
- 94-year-old WWII veteran finally gets high school diploma
Court officials say Witter was able to arrange for the shipping of multiple packages of meth from sources in California, including his mother, while he was serving time for a previous drug charge.
Haywood is one of five suspects charged in the murder of UMD student William Grahek in 2017.
He’s also facing three burglary charges.
Democratic legislators are proposing a bill that would require all first-time drunken drivers to use ignition interlock devices