More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Cuba Gooding Jr.’s request to toss groping case is denied
- The Latest: Defense presents testimony in SEAL murder case
- Federal agency hears testimony on fate of gray wolves
- Trump heads to Asia for talks on trade, Iran and more
- Agency removes mold from soon-to-open migrant detention site
- DNR board OKs regulations for catfish seasons
- Woman wanted for fatal hit-and-run fled Michigan, cops say
- The Latest: Gas prices could increase on refinery closure
- NRA’s top lobbyist resigns amid turmoil within the group
- The Latest: Texas trial over death of child moves to jury
One of the two suspects in a historic heroin bust has been transferred to Cook County in Illinois for a first degree murder charge out of Chicago.
A southwestern Minnesota man who said he threw a “death party” for his wife and gave her methamphetamine has pleaded guilty to criminal neglect
Police say no one was injured during a robbery at the Virginia Edgewood Vista early Monday morning.
Charges have been filed against two men allegedly involved in an explosion at Mathy Construction in Iron County in 2015.