More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- The Latest: Leader: Senators can’t talk at impeachment trial
- Hot again: Another month, another global heat record reached
- Lawyer: British family deported after US border crossing
- Iowa man finds 5 inches of animal blood flooding basement
- The Latest: Briefings for Congress on Syria are canceled
- EPA supporting cleanups of 2 Michigan toxic hotspots
- WATCH LIVE AT 3 P.M.: William A. Irvin scheduled to return to Duluth Wednesday
- Georgia set to execute man convicted of killing store clerk
- Police: Man among 6 shot outside suburban Detroit bar dies
- Wisconsin Supreme Court agrees to hear veto challenge
The Hibbing Police Department will hold a public meeting Wednesday to discuss two sex offenders moving into the community.
Authorities say there is no threat to the public.
The Wisconsin Senate has approved a bill that would make bestiality a felony
According to court records, a jury found Daniel Kriesel, 45, guilty of first degree assault and two counts of second degree assault with a dangerous weapon.