More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- EPA’s top watchdog quits amid probes of agency’s leadership
- The Latest: Trump sees 25 pct. tax on $267B in Chinese goods
- Patrol: Driver putting away phone crashed into car, killed 2
- The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- The Latest: Poll shows Baldwin up in favorability
- Indiana man gets life for killing his father in Michigan
- Attorney considers mental exam for suspected airport stabber
Michael Mark Lewis, 36, was formally charged on Aug. 17th in St. Louis County Court with 2nd Degree Sale of a Controlled Substance in a Public Housing Zone.
Police say three men have been arrested after an alleged burglary was thwarted at the Momentive Chemicals Plant.
42-year-old Pedro Aranda was arrested for immigration violations at a Carlton County golf course on August 9th.
According to police, officers were called to the 200 block of West Superior Street shortly after 9 p.m. for a person being robbed by a group of people.