More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Duluth Marshall Students participate in “It Can Wait” Presentation
- Democrat Kyrsten Sinema wins Arizona US Senate seat
- Democrat Kyrsten Sinema defeats Republican Martha McSally in the Arizona race for U.S. Senate
- Oil drops again after Trump tweets against production cuts
- Police officer shoots, wounds man in Milwaukee
- Michigan State says legal pot vote won’t change campus rules
- Obama stops at former high school; speaks with students
The petition, which was created on October 31st, calls for President Donald Trump, as well as Congress, to sign legislation which will keep children safe by creating severe penalties who choose to violate the red lights on a bus.
Matthew Phillips, 41, beat and stabbed Marcus Holton, 51, of Odanah, to death earlier this year.
Arthur Strong, 62, has moved to the 200 block of North 22nd Avenue West.
The trial for a man facing murder charges in the death of UMD college student William Grahek continues Friday with new evidence.