More Top Stories
YOUR CBS 3 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Judge orders Roger Stone to court over Instagram post
- WATCH LIVE AT NOON: Walz to announce 2019 budget
- USA Gymnastics hires NBA exec Li Li Leung as new CEO
- High court won’t take up dispute involving Bill Cosby
- Man dies in portable toilet fire at Baltimore Ravens stadium
- The Latest: Trump campaign claims Dems embrace socialism
- Tax credit bill for family caregivers in Wisconsin released
- Ginsburg returns to Supreme Court bench in public session
- Aurora gunman’s family: ‘We deeply apologize’ for shootings
- Supreme Court staying out of actor’s ‘Empire’ lawsuit
The Wisconsin Department of Justice says roughly $65,000 will be headed to northern Wisconsin communities to help fight drug trafficking.
Two people from Duluth have been found guilty after beating a man with nunchucks, gagging him with a padlock and trying to kill him.
Still no arrests have been made after two people were stabbed in Duluth Tuesday night.
The BCA has identified the three Itasca County Sheriff deputies who opened fire during a shooting near Hill City Sunday.