Skip to Content

Weather changes begin to filter in on Thursday

WEDNESDAY NIGHT:

Wednesday morning set a record low temp in Hibbing for a second day in a row with readings in the upper 30’s.  However, warm air wafting up from a southerly wind should prevent that from happening a third day.  Wednesday night and Thursday morning should be clear to partly cloudy from lingering high air pressure.  Low temps will be 50-55.  The wind will be S 5-10 mph.

THURSDAY:

Most of us will get one last sunny day from the now migrating eastward high pressure cell.  Advancing low pressure, though, will bring a 30% chance for Thursday afternoon rain on the Mesabi and Vermilion Iron Ranges.  High temps will be 78-83.  The wind will be SSW 5-15 mph.

FRIDAY & THE WEEKEND:

Friday will be partly cloudy with 30% rain chance and low 62 with high 81.  Saturday will be partly cloudy with 30% rain chance with low 62 and high 78.  Sunday will be partly sunny with 40% rain chance and low 61 followed by high 82.

EARLY NEXT WEEK: 

Monday gets a 40% shot at rain, too, with low 61 and high 82.  The rain chances go away for next Tuesday and Wednesday.

Dave Anderson

Skip to content