Kelly Hinseth

Kelly is beyond thrilled to be back in the state she loves, now living in the Northland. Kelly was born and raised in the Twin Cities in Andover, Minnesota with fond memories of visiting Duluth as a kid whether it was for a basketball tournament or a church youth retreat.

Kelly attended Bethel University where she obtained a degree in communications and journalism. There she worked for the football team and contributed to the school newspaper. She went on to launch her own web-video-series recapping Bethel athletics. That led to an internship at KSTP- TV in the Twin Cities where she was fortunate to cover all of the teams she grew up watching, while learning from the best in broadcasting in the Twin Cities.

Before coming to CBS 3, Kelly spent a year and a half out in Washington state as the weekend sports anchor for KNDU- TV in the Tri-Cities. There, she covered a lot of Seahawks, Mariners and Sounders while fawning over the glorious landscape of the Pacific Northwest.

In her free time, Kelly loves spending time with her family and friends, running, hiking, being outdoors in general, and going to Target.

If you have a story idea, feel free to shoot her an email at khinseth@cbs3duluth.com, give her a shout on Twitter, or say hi if you see her at Target.

Krystal Frasier

Krystal Frasier

Social Media and Digital Content Manager

More Sports

Your Forecast Now

Superior
-0°
Ashland
Hayward
Hibbing
-4°
International Falls
-6°
Grand Marais
-11°
Ironwood
Bitter cold weekend, with snow chances on Monday

TONIGHT: Tonight we will see another very cold night as our skies will be mostly clear. Low temperatures will drop

Click for forecast details...
CONNECT WITH CBS 3
RECENT SPORTS POSTS
Scroll to top